- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – 2.5L Eng All
- Flush and bleed all brake fluid from entire brake system at all 4 wheels with fresh fluid.
- Flush & fill cooling system. Inspect cooling system components. Pressure test for leakage.
- Replace rear brake pads, replace rotors, reposition pistons in calipers, clean and lube caliper slides.
- Remove wheels from vehicle, clean wheel hubs, inspect brake friction material, rotate wheels and place them back on the vehicle. Torque wheel lugs to specification and test drive. – Front brakes approximately mm left. – Rear brakes approximately mm left. – Wheel Torque #1 performed by: – Wheel torque #2 performed by:
Karl R. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/8/2023