- Verified even when vehicle has been sitting cold, upon starting vehicle up, warning would display saying engine overheating turn off a/c. Inspected coolant level (low but not empty). Removed radiator cap and pressure tested cooling system (slight seepage from water pump but holds for the most part). Hooked up scan tool and retrieved codes p0128 (thermostat rationality), p0523 (oil pressure sensor circuit high) and p0852 (park/neutral switch circuit high). Inspected connectors for obvious damage (none). Monitored datalist on scan tool and found coolant temp sensor reading normal and changes with engine run time. Park/neutral switch reads properly but oil pressure sensor reads 129psi regardless of engine being on or off. Recommend replacing oil pressure switch and replace thermostat with perform cooling system service
- THERMOSTAT – Remove & Replace
- Flush & fill cooling system. Inspect cooling system components. Pressure test for leakage.
- OIL PRESSURE SENDER OR SWITCH – Remove & Replace
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace
Tim C. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/6/2023