Maple Grove Auto Service is proud to offer our fleet of courtesy loaner cars to our customers with vehicles in need of mechanical repairs. We offer this service because we understand how important it is to get around and an automotive break down can be extremely inconvenient. Our courtesy loaner cars provide a reliable means of transportation while your vehicle is being repaired. We offer loaner cars to our customers on a first-schedule basis so make your appointment for a mechanical repair to reserve one now!
Courtesy Loaner Vehicle Agreement
- Driver must be 21 years of age or older.
- Drive must have a valid driver’s license.
- Driver must have and carry proof of full coverage auto insurance (comprehensive) in the loaner vehicle with them.
- Driver must agree that his/her insurance carrier is the primary insurance carrier.
- Driver will return loaner at earliest possible time upon completion of repair.
- Driver is expecting more than a 2 hour repair or service.
- Driver agrees to replenish the fuel consumed.
- Driver agrees not to smoke in the loaner vehicle.
- Driver agrees to take responsibility for the cost of all traffic/parking violations.
- Driver agrees to take responsibility for the cost of any accident related damage.
You may be asked to provide a valid drivers license and proof of full coverage auto insurance. We reserve the right to make a copy of your drivers license and proof of auto insurance. We also reserve the right to verify validity of drivers licenses and insurance coverage at any time.