Maple Grove Auto Service is proud to offer the largest fleet of courtesy loaner cars in Maple Grove. We offer these vehicles to our customers with vehicles in need of mechanical repairs at no charge. We understand how important your vehicle is to your day-to-day life and an automotive break down can be extremely inconvenient. Our courtesy loaner cars provide a reliable means of transportation while your vehicle is being diagnosed and repaired. We offer loaner cars to our customers on a first-schedule basis so make your appointment for a mechanical repair to reserve one now!
Courtesy Loaner Vehicle Agreement
- Driver must be 21 years of age or older.
- Driver must have a valid driver’s license.
- Driver must have and carry proof of full coverage auto insurance (comprehensive) in the loaner vehicle with them.
- Driver must agree that his/her insurance carrier is the primary insurance carrier.
- Driver will return loaner at earliest possible convenience upon completion of repair.
- Driver is expecting more than a 2 hour repair or service.
- Driver agrees to replenish the fuel consumed.
- Driver agrees not to smoke in the loaner vehicle.*
- Driver agrees to not transport or allowing pets in vehicles.*
- Driver agrees to keep the loaner vehicle clean and tidy.*
- Driver agrees to take responsibility for the cost of all traffic/parking violations.
- Driver agrees to take responsibility for the cost of any accident related damage.
You will be asked to provide a valid drivers license and proof of full coverage auto insurance. We reserve the right to make a copy of your drivers license and proof of auto insurance. We also reserve the right to verify validity of drivers licenses and insurance coverage at any time. Finally we reserve the right to refuse use of loaner vehicles at any time.
*Failure to follow these guidelines may result in a vehicle clean up or detailing charge. Violations of our guidelines may result in further use of our loaner vehicles to be restricted.